Thursday, September 16, 2010

Is DayDreaming A Sin?

my day went by pretty fast. i just busy myself w/ texting and daydreaming. speaking of daydreaming, i realised my mind get distracted so easily. it's like, i have something to think about every single time. :-S is there something wrong w/ it? i daydream'd the whole school period except for the speech and presentation given by someone from NIE. it was interesting. :-D his actions were hilarious. lol. ec's were boring but time flies. texted Mingyee during poa. talking crap and stuffs. (Y)English ec was... no comment but luckily, Jiahui came to my rescue. she allowed me to read some of her essays and asked me to correct them for her. yay! something to do. :-P after that, bus'd down to BPP w/ Janice. she wanna buy some stuffs from Popular and i'm meeting my aunt, sis and bro @ Swensens for dinner. yummy pasta and walnut rocky road. (L) played a lil ice-breaking game. lol. reached home @ 19:07. exhausted but i can't sleep early tonight. D-: Jersey Shore Episode 2 is showing @ midnight. can't wait, haha.