Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I Feel Lazy, Save Me.

greetings to all. i was reading my 2009 posts and felt an urge to post right now. initially, i decided to update tomorrow but nvm. school started and it was alright. for the first time i failed geography. -_- like, are u kidding me?!?!? i was already kinda mad @ myself and then someone texted me. it's like, adding kerosene into the fire. pfft. flunked maths as usual, sigh. well, i was really hungry after school so meet TY @ bpp. Janice came along too. :-P bought bbt and went up to Kopitiam for lunch. idk what's wrong w/ me. i guess i was happy to have Janice w/ us so i treated TY and Janice lunch. Tom Yam U Mian. (Y) talked a lil w/ XX, Sitong and Jiawan before heading to my place and we studied together. um, not really studying. me and Janice just do chem hw. lol. we also helped her to dl songs before she leave. idk how come my blackberry's bluetooth doesn't work for her. D-: i should go to bed now. ec's tomorrow. fml. (N)