Saturday, September 18, 2010

If I Can Choose Between Heaven And Hell.

ok. 17.09.10 was a good day. P.E was fun and school hours passed by so fast. :-D after school, went to meet TY and bus'd down to Plaza Sing to repair my BB and seek help for the msn thingy. but o well, the Starhub queue was longgggggggg. -_- so me and TY went to makan first and then went back to basement2 to check again. longer this time so we bus'd home.
18.09.10.
woke up and my body was really sore but zoo in the afternoon so idc. :-P had a great time. laughed a lot during a short performance. lol. lunch @ Kfc and had Ben&Jerry for dessert. i'm lovin' it. :-D mama came to fetch us @ 17:30. feel so bad to keep her waiting for us. :-S showered and then leave house again. -_- Caius's place this time. ate a lil there but had so much fun. played Halo3 w/ TY. owned her till very jialat. lol. w/ my scorpion tanker. :-P and then, Caius tried to help but got killed by me too. ahahahahah! i'm pro. they were like, "get out of that tanker." i was Lol-ing. great day huh? thanks God. (L)