Sunday, September 12, 2010

END OF HOLIDAY.

wow, time flies. school and hws gonna start tomorrow. speaking of hw, i've not even touch any hw or books this holiday. >.< this holiday was kinda wasted. didn't went anywhere. slept after 2 or 3am most of the time like an owl and guess what?!?!? i'm getting used to it. i no longer feel tired @ 12 or 1am. oh and my aunt is trying to teach me poa. :-( i appreciate it but poa hates me.
YESTERDAY.
went to boy's town carnival @ liang court. tyvm mingyee. she asked me to go but she didn't come and she made the right decision. the carnival was hella boring. D-: i dragged TY to come w/ me last min. meet XX @ zhenghua's bus stop. was late, haha. :-S sorry. bus'd down to clark quey and had a hard time (kinda) finding liang court, lol. saw Tiffanie there but me and TY got bored so we went to walk around the shopping mall. both of us went to search for BBT. sweetie/sweettalk/each a cup. any of these! i just need my oreo crush and coffee oreo for her cause the sun dehydrated us. D-: we managed to find Each A Cup, Amen. (L) after that, XX called me, saying she's leaving so we meet again and took 190 back. was hella sleepy, knocked onto her shoulder couple of times. so embarrassing. >.< and someone almost slept onto TY's shoulder, lol. XX went to buy something to eat and we bus'd down to causeway point to buy cards. bought and bus'd down to BPP for dinner @ Ichiban. :-P thanks mama for the treat. yummy sushi's. (Y)