Friday, August 28, 2009

I have left a mark.

greetings to all. i'm currently over at my aunt's hse. reasons being here were 1) visit my grandma. 2) marshmellows w/ chocol8. (melt chocol8 btw) yes, but not that i can't melt the baking chocol8 at home but somehow and somewhat, i feel that baking and stuffs in her hse gimme the feeling like i'm a pro baker? HAHA. funny. ok, just so u know. my mom came over few mins ago, idk what her reasons are. anw, school was kinda slack today. i so luv friday. maths first, i slept for 30mins. not that i wanna sleep. actually, i could be awake throughout but the Catholics have to go for their CAC so while w8ing for them to be back in class, i just wanna take a short nap. i swear. just a really short nap, probably 5-10mins. blah. and when i heard Tom ho's voice as he was just about to start the lesson so his damn voice bring me back to the real world. yeah, that's when i found out that it was alr 0830. after maths, it was poa. >.> h8 it cuz i don't get it, mostly tho. oh, someone smack me plz. my study attitude sucks l8ly. why? ): sad manz. but i had just one thing to keep me happy. the next lesson, P.E. HAHA. but unfortun8ly, we spent 30 freaking mins away! i'm not counted in the we tho. i prepared myself way earlier. still, all for one, one for all. @.@ sometimes i h8 this saying/quote/phrase or w/e u called it. o well, i played bball w/ my classmates. don't wanna elabor8 on it cuz um. um. um. it's gay? nvm, forget it. english was the last period. no cracking of brain, just some checking of ans. slack much? rofl.
F.F: FRIDAY FTW! FISH FREAKS...