Thursday, August 27, 2009

Quit it.

11 more days, wth? anw, typical school day. o god, my mind is filled w/ musics. i really need music to study if not i'll gone bonkers. @.@ maybe not that extreme. think i'll just be unable to concentrate well. yeah, that's me for u. rofl. ok, yst night was awful. my damn bedroom light was spoilt. -_- manz, i was like, super scared. y'all might find it weird, like, why do i need light when i was even going to sleep. idw say much here. those who are close to me will know, HAHA. and yes! so i text 3 ppl but none reply. can't blame them cuz it was alr 0100 or so. after that, i somehow got assured. thanks god for that, really. i kept chanting to myself that god is just right by my side and demolished the thought of ghost. i have to admit, i do have wild imagination. :\ argh, w/e. oh dad, plz fixed the light soon. D:

received a text from jiahui 10mins ago,
GALILEO:
great mind.
EINSTEIN:
genius mind.
BILL GATES:
brilliant mind.
ME:
mastermind.
YOU:
OH!
nevermind.

ROFLMAO, MANZ! :D