Thursday, September 03, 2009

Fellowship.

today was sucha a wonderful day except for what happened 30mins ago. >.> damn. anw, i was friggin' old tired during the lessons before recess. first period was MT so no lesson for me. went to the library and sleep. bell rang and it was maths. i swear for 1 sec, i thought i might faint once i start walking. my head was throbbing. god damn it. D: and during maths, i managed to survive it. go me. geo was next. slept throughout. didn't mean to, honestly. gotta thanks XX for explaining to Mrs Steven. :) o well. so after having sth for recess, i think i was pretty much awake. w00t! POA was free period. HA! owned. lol, chatted hella lots w/ MY. from songs>pets>gang>games>tattoo. well, rubbish actually. supposed to have SS ec after school but i needa go home and prepare spaghetti for JH. celebrating her belated b'day. gina and jesslyn were w8ing under the hot sun for me and ty. sorry, huns. :\ still, they came in my hse an hr l8r. most importantly, i hope the vip luv this so-called-surprise "party". HAHA. she beta say she do... well, ima go study now. i had been slacking and neglecting my study. this shouldn't be the way. ): peace, palz. /\