Wednesday, August 05, 2009

What a day.

hiheyhello. firstly, i got to say that i'm pissed right now. wth, i don't get my mom sometimes. she wanted me to leave the lappy in her room before she sleep. fgs, it's not as tho i'm having exams tmr. anw, i did study for every subjects, ok. >.> of coz everyone have to rest in between revision to relax a lil. i ain't some kinda robot. humans need break, manz. so !@#$% . argh! see? it totally ruined my mood and now i can't think what to blog. @.@ how shall i start? oh, right. ok, maths2 was GAY! idk if it's hard or i didn't study much for it. however, i heard rachel saying it was hard so i pretty much guess it wasn't me not studying but the paper's fault. :o mhmm. so after maths2, it was geo. did kinda good, i think. don't wanna have false hope, HAHA. well, geo ended ard 1215 and it was raining outside. no umbrella. no raincoat. followed xx to find a teacher and she got 3o$ commission for helping some stuffs. due to the stupid rain, she wanted to take cab to lot1 w/ janice and zhiyun. obviously she can't just ditched me in school so decided to ask her to drop me off at my house first. walkwalkwalk. finally, a cab. hailed it, got in, no location given of where we were going, suddenly, driver said he needa go to the hospital now, dropped us at the bus stop just outta school, back to the place we weren't expected to be, again. weird or what? all of us were like, :O. omg, that driver. he's too awesome that i had no comment. >.> and there goes our time. in the end, we still took bus. they went lot1 while i headed to bpp to buy my mcflurry. actually, i was intended to buy 7eleven cookies. yst, my dad asked me to finish the cookie. and god, it was heavenly awesome! might be nicer than subway tho, idk. too good to be true. as u know, it was still raining. i gotta "protect" my mcflurry while i walked home and make sure it's prefectly ok once i reached a shelter. the life of the mcflurry is more important than mine. mmk, let's make the rest of the day short. online. dinner. pasar malam. revision on maths. online again. yeah, that's abt it. oh, w8. no school for me tmr, owned. HAHA.
@.@