Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sweet and Low.

POA1 and maths1 today. i'm gonna flunked POA for sure. ok, blame it on me for not studying hard enough. :\ heard from xx 'bout my physics result. did really good, contented. spent 2hrs on it, so of coz i would want my physics to score well. tyvm, god. HAHA. well, no school for me tmr. might visit my grandma? still deciding. think my sis is being evil. guess what? she left the key at home today and when i'm dismissed, i can't go home. thanks alot, manz. so, hang out w/ xx at bpp. bbt, library, kopitiam, ntuc, subway, home. at that time, dad had reached home so finally am able to get in. thanks hun for ya accompany, rofl. if not, i guess i had to w8 for 2hrs alone. -_- right now, it's only 6days away from my aunt's return. omg, me can't w8. am so going to fetch her from the airport. promise. me luv and misses her alot. (L)
:D