Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm the man.

chinese o level results were out today, manz. alright, i got a B3 for my written papers and Merit for my oral. well, i pretty much think it's good enough. thanks god. HAHA. chemistry: 41/50. geography: 37.5/50. ok, i gotta say that i h8 my geo result. not that i'm greedy or what but i thought i could have do beta since i really did study for it. idc much about being the highest in geo, tbh. dang, me feel really awful now. so, as for today, it went pretty ok. typical school life, just that i got back my chinese which, i think, makes it a lil exciting. udk how nervous i was. my palms were even sweaty in the AVT, o god. anw, everything's over now. my mom and mama so gonna treat me to a big feast, rofl. can't w8 to be in heaven again, HAHA. well, am bored. my aunt is staying over at caius's hse for a few days, crap. -_- me intended to have some ladies' talk w/ her. actually, not really ladies' talk. um, more like, private? anw, i just finished watching a cd which me and ty rented. it's called, she's the man. totally awesome so y'all can go watch it by any chance. well, i guess i should get on w/ other stuffs now. bye huns. :)