Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family bonding.

woke up at 1015 or so. didn't went to church as me and ty had to look after my grandma. her right leg is damn swollen. :\ it's like, bruise from her thigh and all the way to her foot. yeah, kinda gross. oh, guess what?! i pwned my sis and bro in marvel vs capton. y'all ever know what that is? it's kinda a fighting game. 5-0 against my sis and 6-0 against my bro. rofl, am i hardcore or what? HAHA. it was fun but my bro won me in fifa soccer. 3-2. well, good play tho. evening falls and we all went to have dinner. after that, watched my cousin played his dota. um, i totally had no idea why ppl think it's interesting. no offence. anw, at ard 1900, my cousin brought me, sis and bro to catch "where got ghost" at a cinema near his hse. before i forget, his friends were there too. well, the movie sucks. not that it's awful but i just didn't know that it would be so scary. just so u know, me so h8 horror movies. i can say that 3/4 of the movie, i was covering my eyes. hardly even saw any ghost, just a white figure. tbh. really wasted my cousin's $, sorry. 2300, the Lee siblings and another cousin w/ my mom and aunt went to have supper at mac. i ordered wasabi fillet o fish. yum yum. :) yeah, so here i am blogging at this time. oh btw, my keyboard sucks right now. there's sth stupidly wrong w/ my lappy. crap, manz. lil help here, plz. S.O.S. -_-