Monday, August 03, 2009

Dying from revision.

ok, brain dead now. plus, TIRED. i had spent 2 whole hours revising physics and there's still chemistry to go. aw. i might die, manz. i guess i'll keep telling myself to endure. ima take a break now so i'll just post sth about today. well, had my SS and POA2 papers. i'm so going to flunk both. i mean c'mon la, only 1 hr and 30mins for SS and we gotta complete 2 essays and 4 qns from source-based. this is bs, honestly. me was really sleepy in the hall too, slept l8 last night. >.> i was like, writing the word "positive" and my eyes just closed. my god. can't believe that myself either. anw, POA2 was worst. am only able to do 1qns, wth? argh. !@#$% after my last paper, waited for ty and we went for training. training was alright or should i say slack? but still, we left earlier as i gotta go home to study. didn't went straight home tho, HA. bbp. bbt. return books. NTUC. home. revise. blogging. yeah, so far so "good". needa start revising. again. so, ciao y'all.
:)


you're beautiful, that's for sure.