Sunday, August 02, 2009

Drained.

guess what? i can't think right now. nothing seem to get into my head. w/e i studied seem wasted and i h8 it. my god. how? i'm still stuck in stupid SS. have a feeling that chapter 6 will be out, anyone wanna give it a try? i have POA2 revision to go. -slaps head- i know i shouldn't be blogging atm, but honestly, what else can i do? i somehow hope i wasn't out in the past few days so i can have time to at least study more. anw, today wasn't that bad. i had my swensens, like so finally. my mom had been "postponing" the swensens' deal for like, idk-how-many-donkey years. >.> ordered seafood lasagne. ok, the lasagne is too good to be true, altho it's kinda small but who cares? highly recommended, trust me. after finishing, my banana crumple came. um, sadly, i got sick of it after a few bites. it ain't that bad tho. so yeah. after the meal, my sis, bro and me bought some sweet, sticky, lollipop-like candy. believe it or not, we took almost an hour to finish that stuff up. btw, we were competing w/ each others. the last to finish it would be me and my sis's slave for the day. obviously, it wasn't me. my bro was the last, WOOT! next stop: home. o well, ima go out to buy bbt soon. or maybe not. on the verge of dehydration, i guess. mmk, i should force myself to study now before time flies. wish me luck, y'all. i srsly need that. luck.
):