Saturday, August 08, 2009

afterall, it was still the same.

can it get any more boring? national day celebration in school today. pathetic but i really appreciate those hosts' effort for trying to bring up the atmosphere. well, soz if i wasn't really supportive. :S just doesn't like screaming for sth i ain't interested 'bout. mmk, school was dragged on till almost 11. @.@ walked to bpp after that to buy my subway cookies and bbt, rofl. yum yum. oh! we rented a cd, super hilarious movie. unfortun8ly, me can't tell. a lil embarrassing if i do. :/ i was laughing almost every action they did. highly recommended. HAHA. well, before going home, there was supposed to be cg. in the end, only me, ty and gina were able to make it. sad, manz. so gina decided we should evaluate on some stuffs instead. wasn't much exciting today so pardon me for that. it's l8 and i guess me should turn in now. goodn, y'all.
-_-