Friday, September 24, 2010

Black Or White?

Today was like, one of the best day in school? :-P esp. when there's XX and Mingyee to chat w/. we talked about random stuffs. well, gossips actually. haha. they just made my day today and furthermore, P.E was fun so everything went pretty good until some idiot pissed me off when school ended. -_- totally ruined my mood. i bet XX can tell when i was in the bus w/ her. anw, bus'd to BPP and my sis was waiting for me there. we have a new craving now. :-D Coffee Oreo shake from Mac's. (Y) and as usual, Tom Yam U Mian for lunch. after talking to her about everything that happened today, i felt happy again. lol. i laughed so hard when i was talking about the convo me, Mingyee and XX were having. ahahahahah! guess what? we did an embarrassing thing @ Kopitiam and i blamed it on TY. -_- she trying to act one angel and decided to buy 2 Popiah's for my grandma. 2$ each. i went to order first and then i found out i'm short of 25 cents. so i quickly text'd her to save me. she came w/ only 20 cents in her wallet. i was like, u serious?!?@??@!?@?! i was panicking. lol. but w/e, i just told the lady that we are 5 cents short and she was being nice and let us go. on our way out, we just laughed it off. haha. i called it the most happening day. :-D