Monday, October 05, 2009

Hardcore studying.

first day of N level. ok, not really first day but somehow, it went pretty alright. science was ok, neither hard nor eazy. maths paper1 tmr, i need luck for that. lol. i'm watching WNBA game3 atm. not sure who's gonna win but still, i hope it's Indiana Fever. anw, gonna start revision l8r. the past few days have been hell except for celebrating my bro's b'day. so that's about it. not in a posting mood. i'll come by next time, peace. :)
P.S: good luck to N levers.

greetings. just wanna take a break after some stupid annoying revision. my sis was teaching me algebras but somehow i managed to get it in my head. think i've been giving her a hard time cuz she was like, "are u really listening?" :/ o well. anw, Indiana Fever won. i'm so freaking happy for them. they won just my 1 point. :D it was a uber close fight. credit goes to Tamika Catchings, Briann January and Katie Douglas. lol. they owned the shit outta Pheonix Mercury. (L)