Thursday, October 01, 2009

Can life get any better?

school's been such a bitch. honestly. can't stand poa. mrs koor was like, "Tinghui, stop daydreaming." blah. i was just staring outside, thinking about stuffs. anw, my seat was at the back door which sometime, it really tempting me to just look outside at the "scenery" or w/e shit. got kinda tired and sleep for a while. the dismissal bell is the best sound ever, lmao. stayed in school to study. actually, it was mostly for ty's benefit. outreach first tho. did a lil of geo but there's still tons of paper to go. and alas, jiahui saw me staring into space. >.> idk, i think the music was drowning me so i got sorta preoccupied. :/ at ard 1610, went home to change and headed down to bpcc court to ball. jianming and jianyong were alr playing. uber funny when playing 2v2 w/ them. lol, i was breathless. yeah, it was fun. friends came down when me and ty were leaving. so, right now, my body needs rest. oh, i've got some good and bad news. good: my bro's b'day is coming, Oct 3. i hope we could have some big feast and mega-delicious cake. bad: 'N' level starting on Oct 5. -_- gg, manz.