Monday, September 14, 2009

Mad. Happy. Sad.

the plane that my aunt is in now must have taken off. so yeah, bon voyage to her. i just hope this time i won't cry myself to sleep. second thought, i guess i won't. ok, i srsly pity caius. he got the strictest mom in our whole family. poor thing. i h8 her mom for controlling his life and freedom way too much. i mean, wth? can't caius come over to our place? can't we even listen to 987 on radio in her car? can't caius and us bid farewell to our aunt for the last time? so what if there's school tmr? idc. this is pissing me off, manz. anw, reached airport at 2130. her flight is 2330 so she gotta checked in at 2230. while w8ing, me, caius, maurice, ty and amanda went down to mac to buy some ice-cream. saw some free internet usage so went for it. lmao. watched "best bball blooper" and "best soccer blooper". damn, it was hilarious. me, caius and ty were laughing so hard that my bro got ashamed of us. well, sorry, can't help it. :\ took some family photos and aunt bought us chocl8 over there too. w00t! but unfortun8ly, as much as i want her to stay, she still had to go. so she gave each of us a hug and checked in. tears were stinging my eyes. ): uh, ima stop short so goodnight to all.