Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bon voyage?

back from the farewell celebration for my aunt. it was fun at first. we talked about evil spirit and stuffs. well, evil spirits are real but god is way more powerful. i got scared when my aunt told me about a story. kinda sad but funny in a way. we crap and laughed alot. caius and royce just keep quarrelling w/ each other. i think i'll side caius. ha to royce! oh, we prayed tgt a couple of times too. yeah, had our brownie cake as well. yum yum. however, all this was short-lived. when their family came over, everything suckz to the core. srsly. caven was a royal pain in the butt! >.> some personal stuffs happened too. crap. i bet my aunt was kinda unhappy about it too. ): o well. blame who? anw, in the noon, me and my sis went for church service. went to get our brownie cake after that and back home. my day just went passed like this. i know i'm gonna miss my aunt hella lots and she's leaving soon. like, really soon. can't believe one month just flew by that quickly. fgs, i hardly spend any time w/ her. maybe tmr? last day. last opportunity. well, at least for this year.