Friday, August 21, 2009

How beautiful is it, just to be like this.

hey, guess what? today was so embarrassing but yet fun at the same time. ok, let's not talk more about school. oh w8, just one thing. wanna thanks god that 4/3 isn't cursed afterall, rofl. @.@ well, it didn't rain during P.E but it still did after that. HAHA, so idc. finally managed to have P.E lesson after a few weeks of Prelims and monsoon wed. >.> so, skipskipskip. me and ty went to my aunt's place again to visit my grandma. surprisingly, my cousin was in too, w/ his cousins too. rofl, confused much? nvm, the main thing was, me and ty played his PS2. (marvel vs capcom and Fifa World Cup) mhmm. not to show off but i owned my sis in M vs C. HAHA, close game tho. so as for FWC, we both sucks. as in, alot and i mean it. we were in the same team as ty wanted so. first match: Italy (us) vs England (com). we so got pwned by England. -_- 8-0. wth. just then, my cousin came in and saw the score so he was like, why England? choose some other noob country. fine, i give in cuz previously i look down on England. >.> my bad. alright. second match: England (us) vs USA (com). still, we got owned. 4-1. and y'all know what? that goal that we made was like, super tyco. ok, listen. so ty got the ball and as she was passing the ball to me, a stupid USA player came in between of us and knocked that ball in the post. SCORE! my cousin and us were laughing so hard. that is srsly gay, manz. roflmao. anw, my grandma is cute. she was talking on the phone w/ Lex, making some weird and funny voices. i mean, really, i just so luv them. (L) anw, guess ima go do some hw. peace.